Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 16 MKTG 349: Adwords T&R

Trash and Refresh is a dumpster rental service located in Willowbrook, Illinois. They are looking for help creating ads. When creating an ad for T&R I wanted to make sure I chose keywords that would actually get clicks. To do this I went on to the keyword planner and looked to see what keywords would be relevant. I named the ad "Dumpster Rental." I chose this name because I think that making the ad as direct and straight forward, the better. The keywords I chose were garbage, dumpster, rent a dumpster, trash, dumpster rental, clean outs, dumpster delivery, garbage disposal, and haul away trash.


The second ad I created I named "Trash Removal." Again I wanted straight forward ad title names so I chose trash removal, dumpster delivery, trash, and removal. This ad is meant to attract people who are simply just typing something into Google and looking for a service to help them.

The next ad I made I used the name of the company as the ad title. I named it "Trash and Refresh." This will be effective because the name is straight forward to what it does, so it should help attract buyers. The keywords I used were Garbage removal, trash removal, dumpster service, rent, rent dumpster, garbage, trash, and haul away.

No comments:

Post a Comment