Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week 5 Marketing 349: National Tiger Sanctuary


National Tiger Sanctuary is a non-profit, rescue organization that provides a permanent home for rescued animals. I will be making an ad campaign to help bring clicks to the "About us" page. The page talks about the history of NTS, the mission statement, and what sets them apart from their competitors. I chose this page because I want people to understand what the organization stands for before they browse the website and do not know what they are looking for.

To start off with I had to link the URL into the ad. Next I had to choose a headline. I chose to use "About National Tiger Sanctuary." I thought that this was a good headline because it will compel people to follow the ad to our website because it addresses a specific topic. The next headline I chose was "Learn about cats in captivity." I think people will find this interesting because there are not many big cats in captivity so people find them interesting to learn about. I then included a description. I wrote, "Learn about the history of NTS, and how they set themselves apart from others." I had to abbreviate National Tiger Sanctuary because of the word limit.

The next step in creating an ad is choosing the keywords. I added a lot of key words so I can see which words work and which do not. My keywords are lion, tiger, adopt, big cats, animal rescue, adopt a tiger, tiger animal, tiger rescue, big cat rescue, tiger reserve, tiger sanctuary, and big cat sanctuary near me.  I wanted to make sure I had keywords that were broad, but also keywords that have a focused attention. I believe that utilizing a variety of words will help reach the largest audience.

Creating an ad does not have to be a big ordeal. You just need to start creating ads and you will eventually learn what works, and what does not work. Once my ad has been up for a couple days I will go back to see which of my keywords have been successful, and which have not. Once I have determined that I will be able to adapt my ad to make it the most efficient as I can get it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment